(1) Basic weight. The mass per unit area of the wipe […]
(1) Basic weight. The mass per unit area of the wipe was tested in accordance with ASTM-D-3776. The unit is: g/m2. .
(2) Dustiness. The LPC test is performed on the dust-free wipe according to the requirements of 6.2.1 of IEST-RP-CC004.3. In the LPC test, the wiping cloth is immersed in a certain amount of DI water, and after ultrasonic vibration, the dust particle concentration in the DI water is checked.
(3) Aspirate amount and aspiration rate. According to the requirements of IEST-RP-CC004.3, the number of milliliters of liquid absorbed by the wiping cloth per unit area is the amount of liquid absorption. The rate of aspiration is the time required for a dust-free wipe to absorb 10 ml of liquid.
(4) IC test. The anion and cation content were measured by ion chromatography according to the requirements of Section 7.2 of IEST-RP-CC004.3.
(5) NVR test. Section 7.1 of IEST-RP-CC004.3 requires testing for non-volatile residues per unit area. The cloth is immersed in a certain amount of solvent, and after a certain period of time, the cloth is taken out, and the mass of the non-volatile residue in the solvent is measured.
(6) FTIR test. Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy test, this test mainly tests whether the wipe contains silicone oil, amino compound (Amide) and plasticizer (DOP)