If the dust-free cloth is used properly, it can be used […]
If the dust-free cloth is used properly, it can be used after cleaning. Of course, it must be cleaned scientifically. Pay attention to the following steps:
1. After cleaning, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
2. Do not use chemical reagents such as bleach to clean, which will shorten the service life of the dust-free cloth.
3. Neutral detergent should be used to wash with warm water.
4. Dry in the air or use a dryer to dry, do not iron or expose to the sun.
5. Softeners should not be used because softeners leave a film on the surface of the microfibers, which can seriously affect the wiping effect.